CSS is a private not-for-profit social/human services agency that initiates, provides and promotes services for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities and their families, within their communities, in order to strengthen their independence, self-esteem and ability to participate in and contribute to community life.
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our team as a Service Coordinator/QIDP. Under the general direction of the Director of Programs, the Service Coordinator/QIDP is responsible for the clinical needs of individuals living in assigned homes.
Job responsibilities include:
- Assure the participation of the individual, the guardian, family and friends, CSS staff and other professionals in the Interdisciplinary Team process.
- Complete two visits each month to the individual’s home to ensure:
- Maintain monthly contact with guardians, parents and involved family members.
- Responsible for scheduling individual’s visit to family or friends.
- Ensure all medical appointments have been completed on time.
- Register Individuals for CSS Academy Classes and/or other CSS sponsored events.
- Maintain monthly contact with the individual’s day program.
- Identify and address gaps in service provision.
- Rotate on-call responsibility.
- Assist the Director of Adult Services with the Intake Process:
- Train DSP’s on the goals and objectives of each individual’s Service Plan.
- Review progress on goals and objectives each month and make changes as warranted.
- Other duties as assigned.